ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DISCLAIMER AND NO WARRANTY
- Copyright status for any particular image can only be ultimately determined though the legal or judicial system of a particular jurisdiction. While careful research has gone into sourcing the images and content on this site, there is always a possiblility that an image on this site is not in the public domain. As Sciweavers LLC would like to continue to offer i2Clipart.com for your use and enjoyment for free, you must accept full responsibility for using the images and content on i2Clipart.com. Sciweavers LLC does not make any guarantees that the images are free of copyright, are fit for any particular purpose, and assumes no liability for their use. Because i2Clipart.com and its contents are free of charge, Sciweavers LLC provides absolutely no warranty. Except when otherwise stated in writing, Sciweavers LLC provides the content and images "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the content is with you. Should any part of i2Clipart.com or its content prove defective or not to be in the public domain you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair, correction and other costs that might happen to you or your product or clients or customers from using content or images from i2Clipart.com or any derivatives of your work that included or was derived from i2Clipart.com content.
In no event will Sciweavers LLC be liable to you for damages, including any lost profits, lost monies, or other special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use (including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by third parties or a failure of the pictures/images/software to operate with any programs) the site or its contents, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
- Sciweavers LLC has made a good faith effort to include only images which appear to be in the public domain on i2Clipart.com. Images are collected from sources which either place their images in the public domain, abandon their copyright, or have expired copyright. However, Sciweavers LLC can not and does not guarantee that any images on i2Clipart.com are in the public domain. Moreover, copyright laws may differ in each country or jurisdiction. Sciweavers LLC bases its research regarding the copyright status of images and content on i2Clipart.com on the laws of the United States. Sciweavers LLC has not researched or determined the copyright status of the images and content on this site with respect to any other countries or jurisdictions.
- Some of the images on i2Clipart.com may include people, products, logos, trade marks, designs or other property which may not be in the public domain. Privacy, publicity and other rights and restrictions may apply. These images may be available under Fair Use laws. It is your responsibility to identify and acquire the appropriate rights to use such images in compliance with your local laws.
- Some images which show a flag, a coat of arms, a seal or some other official insignia may have been produced by the United States Army Institute of Heraldry. The use of these images is restricted by Title 18, United States Code, Section 704 and the Code of Federal Regulations (32 CFR, Part 507). Permission to use these images for commercial purposes must be obtained from The Institute of Heraldry prior to their use.
Please read this section carefully before uploading images to the site.
By uploading content to i2Clipart.com, you hereby declare your responsibility for what you upload and release i2Clipart.com from any liabilities and responibilities towards your upload.
By uploading content, you certify that it is free from any copyrights and trademarks. If you are the creator or copyright holder you hereby release it under the lastest version of the creative commons CC0 public domain dedication.
i2Clipart.com reserves the right to delete any content deemed unacceptable, and reservers the right to determine what content is acceptable even if you believe it complies with the Site upload policy. Any content that turns out to be copyright protected, will be deleted as soon as i2Clipart.com learns of it. i2Clipart.com reserves the right to terminate any user account for repeated policy violations or for uploading copyright protected images.
All uploads must not
- Contain profanity words, or imply profanity by using gestures.
- Must not contain porn, adult content or not safe for work images.
- Must not show hatred or imply hatered to any group or ethnicity.
- Must not be discriminatory in any way.
- Must not violate any US laws including copyrights.
MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS
i2Clipart.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the terms, i2Clipart.com will notify you by posting an announcement on the site. What constitutes a material change will be determined at i2Clipart.com’s sole discretion. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using any service or viewing any content following notification of a material change to the terms shall constitute your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The Site is an online community which enables users to post public domain images, share comments, and access services made available on the Site ("Services"). Services include, but are not limited to, any service and/or content i2Clipart.com
makes available to or performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the Site or through the Services. Content ("Content") includes, but is not limited to text, user comments,
messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, and software.
Your access to and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of i2Clipart.com. i2Clipart.com reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. i2Clipart.com may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your images and you are directed to retain your own copies of all Content posted on the Site.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
As a condition to using Services, you are required to open an account with i2Clipart.com and select a password and username, and to provide registration information. The registration information you provide
must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your i2Clipart.com account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your i2Clipart.com account.
Services are available only to individuals who are either (i) at least 18 years old, or (ii) at least 14 years old, and who are authorized to access the Site by a parent or legal guardian. If you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are responsible for the online conduct of such minor, and the consequences of any misuse of the Site by the minor. Parents and legal guardians are warned that the Site may display images containing adult symbols or violence that may be offensive to some.
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Content originates and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not i2Clipart.com are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site. i2Clipart.com does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by i2Clipart.com. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any i2Clipart.com user;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against users’ photographs or images;
- To post copyrighted Content;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- To artificially inﬂate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- To promote or sell Content of another person
- To sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other than relating to copyright infringement which is addressed under "COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS" below) please send written notice to i2Clipart.com at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. i2Clipart.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
i2Clipart has adopted and implemented the i2Clipart Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please read our Copyright Policy.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because i2Clipart.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that i2Clipart.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that i2Clipart.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge i2Clipart.com, its affiliated and associated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent
contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or
hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Site and the Services.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless i2Clipart.com, its affiliated and associated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of (i) a breach of these Terms, (ii) Content posted on the Site, (iii) the use of the Services, by you or any person using your account or i2Clipart.com Username and password, (iv) the sale or use of your Store Images, or (v) any violation of any rights of a third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall i2Clipart.com be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other Legal theory with respect to the site, the service or any content (i) for any lost profits or Special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, (ii) To provide substitute goods or services (however arising), or (iii) for any direct damages in Excess of (in the aggregate) $100.
i2Clipart.com may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or your i2Clipart.com account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your i2Clipart.com account, you may simply discontinue using the Services. All provisions of the Terms which by
their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
It is your responsibility to remove all Content from your account prior to termination. Upon termination of your account i2Clipart.com will automatically remove all Content posted to your account.